Guidelines for Cosplayers:
- Participants below 18 years old must have their entry form signed by a parent or guardian
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel the event without notice should they consider this necessary for safety reasons
- Each competitor will compete on the approved course as directed, will not accept outside assistance and will accept the organisers’ decision as final
- The organizers reserve the right to reject or cancel any entry at any time
- No obstruction is to be caused to the movement of vehicular traffic. Supporters must not follow competitors.
- The only vehicles permitted to follow the event are Police and Official cars
- All participants must follow the directions of race officials, marshalls, and police officers and follow the course as marked. You must make way immediately for all emergency vehicles, including Police, Fire Brigade and Ambulance
- In the event of a tie, the tied competitors will be placed in ascending order of their race numbers
- No roller blades, skateboards, or any unfair advantage shall be allowed in the race area.
- Participants should wear and run in full costume and during photo op and meet and greet (after the race)
- REGISTRATION IS FREE FOR COSPLAYERS!!!
*Only 50 slots are available!!!